Modern day living puts so much pressure on us and if we have an underlying medical, physical or emotional pain, the stress can be hard to escape.
Often people turn to ways of self-medicating to get some relief from their suffering - it could be alcohol, nicotine, recreational drugs or even prescribed medication. However, taking even small quantities of what are in essence, complex chemicals, may over a period of time, start to create new pathways in our brain, eventually making us psychologically and physically dependent on these substances. Before you know it, what started as a way of managing your troubles has created a dangerous addiction that is impossible, and in some cases even life-threatening, to give up, especially without the correct support.
Addiction patients often suffer from Post-Acute Withdrawal Syndrome (PAWS) when they try to stop using their chosen substance, affecting them for weeks, months or even years after stopping substance use. Many go on to develop symptoms such as clinical depression, anxiety, disturbed sleep and impaired cognitive abilities. In turn, patients may again turn to substance use, creating a vicious, relentless circle from which there seems no end…
At the Klarity Clinic, our team of experienced medical specialists will support you with your addiction or dependency issues, offering a supportive role in your journey to recovery. We take great care in making sure that any treatment we offer is tailor-made to suit your individual needs.
We Are Here To Help
We always respect your privacy and do not share your details with anyone else.
Why should I come to the Klarity Clinic for treating my addiction?
- We offer a revolutionary treatment known as Ketamine and NAD+ Combination Therapy, which is proven to have a very high degree of success when treating addiction.
- Just as the human brain creates dependencies and neural connections that crave alcohol or drugs, we can ‘bypass’ those connections by creating new pathways, using our novel Ketamine and NAD+ protocols.
- The therapy drastically reduces, and in some cases completely eliminates, the symptoms of Post-acute Withdrawal Syndrome and has helped a high number of treated patients to manage and maintain a lifestyle without returning to the use of drugs and/or alcohol.
- Whilst the Ketamine & NAD+ Combination Therapy deals with the biochemistry of the brain, we are very passionate about helping our patients in a holistic way, with additional therapy and recovery support.
- We are with you every step of the way to help you transition to a healthier, happier you.
What happens in Ketamine & NAD+ Combination Therapy?
The first step in your recovery is to book you in for a consultation to check your suitability for this treatment. This is normally done over the phone so that we can make a thorough assessment and give you the immediate opportunity to find out more and ask any questions you may have.
Once you accept our treatment plan, we would schedule a treatment course for a series of intravenous infusions over a 2-3 week period.
We will continue to follow up with you over the phone/text to assess the results of your treatments and develop a maintenance plan customized for you.
Who can Ketamine & NAD+ Combination Therapy help?
In short, anyone that is highly dependent or addicted to drugs or alcohol.
Much as the physical symptoms are unpleasant, it is the effect on a person’s whole life that can lead to irreversible damage if left untreated, including social, emotional and mental health issues.
If you recognise yourself from the list below, it’s time to get help now:
- Physical withdrawal symptoms, such as the shakes or flu-like feelings
- Inability to control the use of drugs or alcohol
- Poor performance at work or school
- Isolation from friends and family
- Choosing your drug of choice over other activities you previously enjoyed
- Needing to self-medicate to get the day started
- Financial issues
- Difficulty in relationships with friends and family
- Depression and suicide thoughts
We are here to provide all the support you need to get the very best outcome for you, your health and your complete wellbeing.
Kind Words from Happy Clients
Here's a short video testimonial featuring one of our clients. Her message, said in her own words, demonstrates how effective a treatment course with the Klarity Clinic can be and just how much her life has changed for the better... We want to help every person we can with our innovative procedures that give lasting results. Please contact us if you would like to learn more about how we can help you, the same way we have helped those on our testimonials.
I had been struggling with depression that also led to addiction problems rearing it's ugly head again. Going through the infusion therapies although somewhat uncomfortable but bearable, has greatly improved everyday life for me. It was almost instantaneously that my depression and cravings disappeared.
Dr. Liang and associates at Klarity saved my partner's life. He was able to rapidly detox with markedly diminished withdrawal symptoms off of high dosages of opioids. This is truly a revolutionary treatment and I would recommend Dr. Liang to my closest friends and family. What I witnessed here was a modern day miracle. Professional and supportive environment. I have no words to express our gratitude other than thank you THANK YOU.